Sunday, August 4, 2013

Quiver LeatherCraft Project

For an anniversary gift I decided to make a quiver based on the style of a Skyrim armor set. <3  I am pretty happy with how this experiment turned out. Put to the test my SO finds it comfortable and it holds up well at the range. Building the quiver was fun and a big learning curve since it took quite some time to figure out how the multiple layers would puzzle together, cut out, dye, and sew together.




I also decided to quote our favorite range in San Diego on the back of the quiver. ;) 
"To Generous Souls, Every Task is Noble"


2 comments:

  1. IS THAT THE RANGE IN BALBOA PARK??

    these are rad anessa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad you don't talk about your technique at all or show more pics. I'm making a quiver for my step dad and love how yours turned out. Great work!

    ReplyDelete